Sonafide.com version 15.0
Welcome to Sonafide.com
« A little faith in the system | Main | Not just Halloween »


Sunday October 30, 2005

A Democrat. Shocker.

Something I stole from Jenn:

You are a
Social Liberal
(65% permissive)

and an...
Economic Liberal
(26% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test



Comments

Drina-diva, I took the test and came out a socialist(!?!)

I heard a good one on the last SNL "Weekend Update": "A recent poll showed that 66% of Americans believe President Bush is doing a poor job in Iraq. The other 34% believe Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church."

Your nodding acquaintance

Kid Charlemagne on October 31, 2005 03:49 AM

I also took the test and came out a
socialist. Well, I was born and raised in what once was known as Social Federative Republic of
Yugoslavia. Go figure

Teta Micika on October 31, 2005 05:42 PM

Does that mean I'm the most conservative one here? EEEK!

Drina on October 31, 2005 06:18 PM

jenn... who stole it from me, who stole it from peter. I love watching the spread of clever things over the internet.

rachel on November 10, 2005 09:45 AM